Alleinerziehende Väter bitte um hilfe

• Hallo,,

ich bin 26 jahre und habe 7jahre sohn lebt mit mir ich arbeite teilzeit. while mutter mich und seine sohn einfach verlassen hattvor ein und halbjahere. und nach umgang mit jugedamt sie hat mehr als eine jahr nur zwei mal seine sohn besucht hast und da nach sie ist nie ergend wo gemeldet and keine kontack mit mir und seine sohn.

kleine hatt sie schon vorgessen while sie nie als mutter auf ihm sorget gemacht hast oder geliebt hast.jugendamt zahlt mir schön unterhaltvorschuss aber sie haben sie auch noch nicht gefunden.

Jugedamt hat mir gesacht das ich alleine sorgerecht by gericht beantragen soll und das habe ich schon gemacht.ich habe schon halbe sorgerecht will voll sorgerecht . vom gericht habe ich termine bekommen richterin will mit kleine alleine sprechen

kann mir jemand helfen hat eine Affährung da mit und bekomme ich voll sorgerecht? abwohl jugendamt by mir steh?und was wird kleine gefragt?

• Hallo erst mal.

Wenn das JA hinter Dir steht hast Du zumindest keine schlechten Chancen.
    Das ein 7j. Kind gefragt wird ist etwas ungewöhnlich aber nunja. Du bist ja auch ein Mann.
    Kopf hoch. Wird schon werden.
    Wenn Du nur Englisch kannst dann kannst solltest Du wichtige Dinge auch in Englisch schreiben sonst ist es schwierig zu verstehen.

• Hi blue!

If I get the situation right, there shouldn't be to much problems, as long, as the JA is supporting you. The Jugde will propably ask him, how it is going at home, with the school and things like that. Nothing to worry about actually. As long as it is working, they won't interfere. And the way, you discribe the situation - with the mother not even being to be found - it should only be a matter of going with the procedures to get the ASR.

I wish you good luck and all the strength for the Future for both of you and your boy!

greetings Uwe (aka Alien)

Wenn du mit Gott sprichst, bist du religiös - wenn ER mit dir spricht hast du eine Psychose... (Dr.House, 2.Staffel, Folge 15) :devil:

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich: Das Weltall und die menschliche Dummheit - Obwohl, beim Weltall bin ich mir nicht sicher... (Albert Einstein)

"Ich bin keine Antisemitin - ich finde alle Religionen gleich irrational..." (Bones - die Knochenjägerin)

• It's completely normal here that they ask the kids where they want to live, who they want to take care of them, as well as stuff like how they like school, what kind of friends they have, etc., etc.
    Apparently (my lawyer told me this ages ago), there's some law or decision hanging around somewhere that says if the judge doesn't ask the child, his ruling could be overturned. My daughter was asked who she wanted to live with at age 4, so there you go.
    It's pretty much standard procedure.
    However, it doesn't sound like you have much to worry about, especially if they can't even find the mother. Joint custody here has a lot to do with decisions like what school your child should attend, important medical decisions, overseas trips, opening a bank account - those are all things that require two signatures. (Although, come to think of it, the schools and doctors here don't even ask most of the time, even though they're legally required to). If the mother isn't around to make joint decisions or sign papers, there's not much reason for her to have joint custody. Sometimes I don't think it has much to do with the parents themselves, more to do with how much trouble it is to get an important signature replaced by the court when one of the parents can't be contacted. Visitation rights are a different story. With or without joint custody, both parents have visitation rights, again pretty much regardless of how often they've seen or taken care of their child in the past.
    Good luck - If you have the "Jugendamt" on your side, there really shouldn't be a problem.